Monday, September 29, 2014

favourites from chloé spring 15, paris

Chloé is and probably always will be a standout for me during the Fashion Weeks, and this collection did not disappoint! So many delicate lacy numbers (which I always love) and of course the classic denim which the brand never does wrong. Basically, I would wear all. One day. Dreeeeaam, dream dream dreaaaam. 

You can see the full collection here.

I jumped on this collection 'cos I literally just saw it an hour ago. Stay tuned for highlights from NYC/London/Milano/and more Paris... there are just great clothes EVERYWHERE.
IT NEVER STOPS. Wooo thats why us trusty bloggers are here ! :D
And I am actually posting regularly because I am on a glorious, albeit short, uni break and, well, the blog was calling.
~

On repeatmmmakin' my way downtown, it's a classic what can I say.
Oh and the new Alt-J record is pretty smashing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment